Sunday, September 1, 2013

Cupcake "surprise" Box

Sweet Cupcake Box
For me giving gifts is a lot about the presentation - I grew up in a family who are all creative in their own ways and I have very fond memories of the gifts I received that were cleverly packaged. So it is just natural for me to continue to "pass it forward" to my family, children, grandchildren and friends.  Our grandkids are also very creative and they all enjoy receiving homemade gifts. So for our granddaughter's birthday I used my Cricut and the "Sweet Tooth Boxes" cartridge to make this cupcake holder that held a fabric embellished cupcake with a little money tucked inside!  Instead of a typical birthday card I went with the cupcake shaped tag.

To date this is the only box I've made using the "Sweet Tooth Boxes" cartridge but I hope to be able to sneak in some time to make some of the other boxes for Christmas this year

No comments:

Post a Comment