Sunday, August 25, 2013

Yo-Yo Gingerbread Man Card

Yo-Yo Gingerbread Man 2012
It was fun putting together this little yo-yo gingerbread man especially as this was one of my favorite story books when I was a child.  I always loved that he outran the fox but wasn't so fond of the alternate version where he gets eaten. 

To create the yo-yo gingerbread man I used both the oval and circle Clover Yo-Yo makers. Small brads were used to make his arms and legs movable, a little rickrack, a few buttons, a couple of beads for the eyes and some ribbon completed his look. Like most Christmas's I was running out of time to get the card mailed to my mom so I used the Merry Christmas sticker I had on hand.  Looking back that is the one thing I would definitely change as it was a little to shiny to go with the rest of the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment