Sunday, March 20, 2011

YoYo Hearts of Clover


YoYo Hearts of Clover Mom's March Card
It was the "luck of the Irish" I finished this card in March.  It still needs to be mailed but it's finished. I'm not at all sure about the difference between a 3-leaf and a 4-leaf clover (I'm sure I could look it up) but for the sake of this design I liked the 3-leaf clover made of yo-yo hearts the best.  The yo-yo clovers are made with both the large and small heart yo-yo makers.  For the centers I knotted some gold braid, it is the same braid that forms the stem.  The finished card is not exactly as I visualized it when the idea first hit me but the best part is next year I will get to try again as I absolutely love coming up with new ways to use the different yo-yo shapes in my cards.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! By the way, 4 leaf clovers are the lucky ones.

    ReplyDelete