Sunday, August 22, 2010

Crafting with Paper Napkins

Flowers in Bloom
Here we are heading towards  the end of August and I'm just getting around to my July creative activities. When I started this blog I had really good intentions of posting every couple of days and like all of you, my day-to-day life kept interrupting. As my parents always said, "anything worth doing is worth doing right", so I have made a commitment to post every Sunday, the other thing they taught me was to honor my commitments. One commitment I made years ago was to send my mom a card a month. For July I tried a little something different as I added a magnet butterfly to the card. The flowers on the card are made with paper napkins using the technique from "Paper Crafting with Carol Duvall". It is a simple technique using Saran Wrap and an iron and it is a lot of fun to do.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see that you are posting again. It takes a little time but I think it's worth it because it gives you a nice pictorial history of your work and shares it with other people. Lovely card. Connie (at work LOL)

    ReplyDelete