Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Special Gift

When a friend at work showed me some felt fortune cookies she was making for her daughter to take to school for Valentines Day I asked her how she made them.  So with her directions in hand I set out to make some fortune cookies too. It was so much fun to see these flat 4" circles turn into a wonderful felt cookie that would hold a special birthday message. I could just imagine the recipient being excited to read each little fortune so I tucked a small gift into the container as a surprise for when the cookies were removed. This personalized tin made a wonderful container to hold the cookies and the red chopsticks just added to the whole gift with no need for any additional gift wrap.

1 comment:

  1. I've had some issues with blogger comments lately. This gift is really cute. The cookies look real!

    ReplyDelete